This 15-minute pesto salmon recipe is loaded with garlicky pesto butter and clean lemon juice. Its an appropriate meal for busy weeknights.
- 4 tbsp Basil Pesto
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 garlic clove zested
- 4 7oz salmon fillets
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- In a bowl combine the basil pesto, softened butter, and zested garlic using a fork.
- Like a baking sheet with foil and lay the salmon fillets on top. Generously season with salt and pepper and squeeze a little bit of lemon juice on top. (About 1/4 tsp per fillet)
- Scoop out the butter pesto using a cookie
- scoop and place 2 scoops on each fillet.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 10 minutes.
Serving: 1fillet | Calories: 544kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 171mg | Sodium: 430mg | Potassium: 972mg | Vitamin A: 1090IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1.7mgOpen Next Page To See More!