Dip the fish within the eggs and then into the panko aggregate. Create your very own fish tacos or have the Tilapia on its personal with Roasted Fingerling Fries. both manner, you can’t go incorrect!
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 ounces grated fresh Parmesan cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 8 lemon wedges
How to Make It
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; place eggs in another shallow dish. Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels. Dip fillets in the egg; dredge in panko mixture.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Add half of the fillets to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Wipe pan with paper towels. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and fillets. Serve with lemon wedges.
Kids Can Help: Let the kids dip the fish in the eggs and then into the panko mixture. It’s messy, but fun!Open Next Page To See More!