Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Fillets is speedy and handy with plenty of flavors! Even my husband (who doesn’t like fish that much) went back for seconds! Works properly in low-carb diets.”
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tilapia fillets
- olive oil
- Prep10 m
- Cook10 m
- Ready In20 m
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 9.3 g fat; 1.3 g carbohydrates; 28.9 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 280 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!