This cooked cheese genus Tilapia is that the best genus Tilapia instruction I’ve ever had with a young flaky piece and an incredible cheese crust!
This cooked genus Tilapia instruction has been fastened 750,000+ times, and permanently reason. Once you’ll strive it, you’ll see why everybody raves over this instruction and it’ll be one among your go-to genus Tilapia recipes!
- 4 tilapia fillets (defrosted if frozen)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise or dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 1 teaspoon dill fresh
- seasoning salt and pepper
- Turn broiler onto high and adjust oven rack to the top.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the tilapia. Set aside.
- Place tilapia fillets on a foil-lined pan. Broil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip over and divide the parmesan mixture over the uncooked sides of the tilapia.
- Return to the oven and broil an additional 3-4 minutes making sure not to overcook the fish.