This quick and simple salmon dish is an extraordinary way to get more fish into your diet. Try it with dill or chives instead of parsley, or leave out the lime juice and spice it up with paprika instead.
- salmon 4 fillets, look for organically farmed or wild Alaskan
- fresh white breadcrumbs 50g
- parsley chopped to make 2 tbsp
- lime juice ½, juiced
- olive oil
- parmesan 40g
- STEP 1 Heat the oven to 200c/fan 180c/gas 6. Season and put the salmon fillets on a lightly buttered non-stick baking tray.
- STEP 2 Whizz the breadcrumbs, parsley, lime juice, 1 tbsp oil and parmesan in a food processor. Cover the salmon with the breadcrumb mixture and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the breadcrumbs golden. Serve with salad or new potatoes.