Salmon fillets covered in a lemon garlic mayonnaise and baked with a crispy panko-parmesan crusted. An extraordinary dish to serve to your dinner visitors!
- 2 lb salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove grated or pressed
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Then transfer the fish to a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on top of each fillet.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, and melted butter.
- Evenly spread the bread crumb mixture over the mayonnaise on each salmon fillet. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillet.
Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 551mg | Potassium: 1194mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 565IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 3mgOpen Next Page To See More!