With this pan-seared Chilean sea bass, you could whip up one of those “wow” meals proper within the comfort of your home.
- 12 oz Chilean sea bass
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 TBSP minced garlic
- Let sea bass sit out for 30 minutes before cooking
- Add butter and garlic to a small saucepan and shimmer
- Add olive oil to another pan over medium heat
- Pat dry sea bass and salt both sides of fish
- Add fish to the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side
- Strain garlic from butter and pour over plated fish
- If you have thicker sea bass and it’s not all the way cooked you can put in a 450-degree oven for a few minutes
Nutrition FactsPan Seared Chilean Sea BassAmount Per Serving (2 g)Calories 600Calories from Fat 522% Daily Value*Fat 58g89%Saturated Fat 21g131%Cholesterol 135mg45%Sodium 286mg12%Protein 19g38%Vitamin A 1050IU21%Vitamin C 0.7mg1%Calcium 7mg1%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Open Next Page To See More!