Baked Tilapia with onion and pepper in a delicious lemon garlic butter sauce. This Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia and Veggies is a wholesome dinner made in under 20 mins.
- 500 gram Tilapia fillets (3-4 fillets)
- 2 medium onions Thick sliced
- 2 cups Peppers Cut into medium-thick strips
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2-3 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or Mixed dry herb)
- 1 teaspoon Red chili flakes
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- 3-4 fresh lemon slice
- For the marinade mix melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, herb, chili flake, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- In a baking tray add sliced onion and pepper. Add a couple of spoon of the above marinade. Mix well.
- Then place Tilapia fillets. Brush the rest of the marinade evenly on both sides.
- Place lemon slices.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 C/ 400 F for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice alongside veggies. Spoon leftover lemon butter sauce from the pan.