A delicious recipe of baked sea bass with white wine for a healthy fish concept that’s just best every time.
- 2 Fillets of Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 Pepper (Red, orange, yellow, green or a combination)
- 1 handful Cherry tomatoes (Can use 1 large tomato sliced)
- 1 Onion (Use either red or white onion)
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
- 35 ml Olive oil
- 25 ml White wine
- Sprinkle Black pepper
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- Wash the sea bass fillets and place one on a pre-oiled sheet of bacofoil in an ovenproof dish with the skin side facing down.
- Slice the onion, tomatoes, and peppers. Arrange these on the fillet.
- Sprinkle a little black pepper over the onion, tomatoes, and peppers.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and white wine together. Gently pour half the mixture over the arrangement.
- Place the other fillet on top with the skin side facing up.
- Pour the rest of the mixture over the fillets.
- Finish with a sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper.
- Seal the bacofoil to make a parcel.
- Put in the oven at 180ºC for around 25/30 minutes.
- Check after 25 minutes to make sure the fish doesn’t overcook.
- Serve with either Lyonnaise potatoes, fries, vegetables and/or rice.