Oven-Baked Blackened Tilapia is a much less complex way to cook blackened tilapia — all you need to do is rub the seasonings and bake it within the oven. It would possibly sound easy, however, it’s true. You can make your very own tilapia lunch dish in much less than 15 mins.
- 3 tilapia fillets approximately 3/4 lbs total weight
- cooking oil spray
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder optional
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Pat dry the tilapia fillets using a paper towel. Set aside.
- Combine paprika, Cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, ground black pepper, and parsley flakes in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spray cooking oil on each tilapia fillet and then rub with the paprika mixture. Turn the fillet over and rub the remaining mixture on the other side.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lay an aluminum foil over a baking tray. Spray cooking oil on the foil and arrange the fillet on top. Spray some cooking oil on the tilapia fillet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the fish is done and flaky.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Serving: 3g | Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 872mg | Potassium: 676mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2873IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2mgOpen Next Page To See More!