Easy, quick, genuine carne asada road tacos you can now make proper at domestic! Top with onion, cilantro + sparkling lime juice! SO GOOD!
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 12 mini flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tablespoon canola oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and steak; marinate for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and marinade, and cook, stirring often, until the steak has browned and the marinade has reduced about 5-6 minutes, or until the desired doneness.
- Serve steak in tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro, and lime.