Low-carb Mediterranean Salmon in Parchment Paper is an easy, flavorful dinner recipe ideal for individuals who eat paleo, keto or genuinely love smooth food.
- 1 (1 3/4-pound) salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3 sprigs fresh dill chopped
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lay a long sheet of parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Place salmon fillet on top of the parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt, paprika, ground ginger, and dried dill.
- Top salmon with the remaining ingredients, trying to get an even distribution over the full fillet.
- Fold the sides and ends of the parchment paper, creating a packet. Secure with twine.
- Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through. Thicker cuts of fish will require 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove fish from the oven, cut the twine and unwrap the parchment paper. Cut into individual-size portions and serve with your choice of side dishes.