Maple Mustard Poppy Seed Baked Cod is proper out of the field recipe so that it will make you seem like a seasoned inside the kitchen. The completed product is a dish this is both tangy and candy, positive to electrify whoever is lucky enough to consume it. On top of that, it is wholesome, excessive in protein and occasional in calories. I could make the best weeknight dinner.
- 2 to 3 pieces of 4 oz sizzlefish Alaskan cod
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard or other mustard of choice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp poppy seed
- 1/ 4 tsp each sea salt/black pepper
- 1/4 c Chopped onion (white or green)
- Lemon juice (1 tsp or half a lemon juiced)
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Clean 3 pieces of 4-6oz cod/other white fish. Sprinkle each fillet with a dash of sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spread 2 tbsp of the poppyseed mustard sauce on top of each fillet. sprinkle 1/4 cup of the chopped onion over the fish (evenly)
- Roast at 400F for 10-12 minutes. 15 minutes if using salmon.
- Remove and squeeze lemon juice on top (just a little onto each fillet).
- or you can cut a thin slice and place it on top of fish before serving.
- Add more pepper/sea salt to taste if desired.