Jamie gives… Christian Stevenson aka DJ BBQ who cooks up some amazing hunks of meat on his huge smoker and barbecue on this ridonculous collection!
- 1 package TJ’s Corn Tortillas
- 1 box TJ’s Breaded Cod Fillets
- 1 jar TJ’s Roasted Tomatillo & Mango Salsa
- 1 bag TJ’s Shredded Green Cabbage
- TJ’s Organic Sour Cream or 1 batch Avocado Crema Sauce
- Lime slices, for garnish
Heat fish fillets according to package directions. While fillets are heating, prepare tortillas. Heat a griddle or grill pan to medium-high heat. Fill a shallow bowl or plate with water. Dip each side of the tortilla in water and immediately transfer to hot surfaces. Warm 1 minute each side, then place in foil to keep warm. Repeat for each tortilla.
To assemble tacos, layer tortilla with one fish fillet, cabbage, salsa, and a drizzle of crema. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.Open Next Page To See More!