Learn how to cook mango barbecue fish tacos in your instant cooking pot. Really easy meals to make
- 1 lb catfish or tilapia or flounder, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup fresh mango cubes
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- Corn tortillas warmed
- Additional fresh mango cubes
- Chopped cilantro and sliced fresh jalapeno (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Fish Mixture and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly combine Sauce Mixture ingredients in a blender or food processor. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When oil gets hot, add fish pieces in a single layer and brown 3 minutes. Flip and repeat.
- Add prepared mango BBQ sauce to the fish.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together all Coleslaw Mixture ingredients except the cabbage, then add cabbage and stir to coat.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 3 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Serve fish mixture on warmed tortillas topped with coleslaw, mango, and optional chopped cilantro/jalapeno.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.Open Next Page To See More!