This is a quick and brief yet nutritious food, 10 minutes is all it’s going to take you in preparing our traditional lobster roll sandwiches made up of mayo, a few seafood seasonings, and dried tarragon.
- 1 lb (500 g) cooked lobster meat or 2 packages (8 oz each) refrigerated imitation lobster chunks, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 4 leaves Bibb or butter lettuce
In a medium sized bowl, stir together the lobster, the seafood seasonings, salt, mayonnaise, tarragon, and pepper just until they are combined, then set it aside.
Proceed with heating the 10-inch Skillet over a medium-high range heat. spread the butter on cut sides of the buns. you then put down the cut sides in the skillet, cook this for about 2 minutes or until its completely toasted.
You can now place the burns on plates, fill in the lettuce and lobster mixture…. serve them individually. Place buns on plates; fill with lettuce and lobster mixture. Serve immediately.Open Next Page To See More!