Lemon Parmesan Tilapia with garlic, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese is one of the great tilapia recipes. It is clean, delicious and takes 20 mins to make!
- 1 1/2 lbs. tilapia fillet or cod, sole, halibut, etc. (4 fillets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 1Preheat oven to 425 F.
- 2Rinse the tilapia fish fillets with cold running water. Pad dry with paper towels. Arrange them in a single layer in a baking dish. Add the olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly on top of the tilapia. Top with chopped parsley.
- Baked the fish in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges.
You can use other white fish to make this recipe: cod, sole, swai, halibut, pollock, etc.Open Next Page To See More!