Easy and wholesome lemon herb shrimp and broccoli foil packs have outstanding, fresh flavors and are a breeze to whip up in much less than 30 minutes.
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4-6 cups broccoli florets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- fresh parsley or thyme for topping (optional)
- Combine shrimp and broccoli in a large bowl. (SEE NOTE) Season with salt and pepper, to taste.2. In a small bowl whisk together melted butter, honey, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, and red pepper flakes. Pour mixture over shrimp and broccoli, then toss to combine.3. Divide shrimp and broccoli between four 12×12 inch pieces of foil. Add 2-3 lemon slices to each, then wrap tightly to close each foil pack.4. Grill over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes OR bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.5. Drizzle fresh lemon juice (using the lemon wedges) over the shrimp and broccoli and top with fresh parsley or thyme if desired. Serve immediately.
*For the broccoli, if you prefer a little more firm then simply add broccoli straight to the bowl along with the shrimp in step one. If you prefer softer broccoli, boil for 2-3 minutes before adding to the bowl.Open Next Page To See More!