This lemon garlic tilapia is scrumdiddlyumptious! I can’t even say that I don’t like lemon anymore, because apparently I do!! This recipe is top-notch smooth to make and no cleanup! That’s proper… no easy up!!
- 2 6oz tilapia, patted dry
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- garlic & herb seasoning (approx 2 tsp)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced
- parsley (garnish)
- preheat grill to 375-400.
- place one piece of tilapia on a large sheet of tin foil. lightly season each side with garlic & herb seasoning. Repeat with another piece.
- heat butter in microwave or stovetop. add red pepper flakes and juice of 1 lemon. Stir.
- pour sauce on top of each piece of tilapia. top with 2-3 lemon slices depending on the size of the fish.
- make a tent with the foil around the salmon and seal all edges (see photo). place on grill shut the cover and “bake” for 14 minutes.
- open foil pack and carefully transfer tilapia to a plate. Top with parsley. Serve with rice, Cauliflower rice (click here for recipe) or Cauliflower Hash (click here for recipe) or quinoa salad (click here for recipe).