“This tilapia is a scrumptious and healthy recipe that takes no time in any respect to make. You can bake it or maybe grill it. Tastes first-rate either manner!”
4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 4.4 g fat; 1.4 g carbohydrates; 23.1 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!