You are going to love this Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe. Lemon shrimp scampi recipe is prepared in just 10 mins! Garlic shrimp scampi recipe is certainly one of our favorite shrimp recipes. Try this simple and short recipe these days for a healthy meal idea!
- 2 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 lb shrimp (not frozen, needs to be thawed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or you can use water)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- In a large pot of boiling water cook angel hair (or spaghetti) pasta according to directions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper, garlic salt. Cook, stirring occasionally until the shrimp turns pink. About 2-4 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and chicken broth (you can use water). Bring it to a simmer.
- Stir in fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Toss with angel hair pasta and garnish with more parmesan and parsley. Serve immediately.