I grill a lot of food in the summer. Most typically it’s hen and salmon so I’m continually attempting new ways to prep it with specific flavors. The lemon salmon combo is one in every one of my favorites and of the path I love the addition of garlic and herbs so right here we are with this mixture in oh so tasty recipe!
- 4 (6 – 7 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for brushing the grill
- 2 TBSP finely minced fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 4 tsp finely minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp finely minced fresh thyme
- 2 tsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place salmon in an 11 by 7-inch dish.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic, lemon zest, dijon mustard, honey, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper until well combined.
- Pour mixture over salmon (lift fillets to help marinade run under) then cover and let marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat during the last 10 minutes of salmon marinating.
- Brush grill grates with oil, spoon some of the herbs onto salmon (or just use your hands to spread them over), remove salmon from marinade and place on grill.
- Grill about 3 – 5 minutes per side to cook through.
- Serve warm garnished with more parsley if desired.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy