My family enjoys this healthy salmon direction greatly, that makes it a winner in my book. The capers extremely provide it a burst of flavor. And since the salmon area unit grilled in foil, there is virtually no cleanup! —Bonnie McGuire, Sunnyvale, California
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
KW: grilled salmon in foil (loosely) MSV 5400
1 packet: 225 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat.Open Next Page To See More!