Lemon and butter tilapia goes with an extensive variety of various dishes, like greens. Make lemon and butter tilapia with help from a culinary expert in this free video clip.
- 12 -16ounces tilapia fillets
- 1lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4tablespoons butter, divided
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 – 1⁄2cup flour, for dusting fish
- Chop parsley and put aside. Juice lemon and put aside.
- Melt 2 tbs. butter and the olive oil in a non-stick skillet
- Lightly dust fish fillets in flour, season if desired with salt and pepper.
- When the butter stops bubbling, add fish and saute 3-4 min on the first side.
- Turn and finish the second side 3-4 min, until done and flaky. Remove to plate and keep warm.
- Add the remaining 2tbs. butter to skillet and melt.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley quickly and pour immediately over fish.
- Serve and enjoy.