Lemon Butter Salmon Foil Packs really clean meal I’ve ever seen it does not ask you for cleaning
2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Freshly ground pepper
2 lemons, thinly sliced
6 salmon fillets
4 tbsp. butter, divided
4 sprigs thyme
fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lay a large piece of foil on a flat surface. Top with a single layer of sliced zucchini and scatter some garlic on top.
- Season with salt and pepper, then lay a few lemon slices down. Top with a salmon fillet and season with more salt and pepper.
- Place a tablespoon of butter on top of the salmon fillet. Add a sprig of thyme, then pour a small splash of white wine over salmon.
- Fold the foil in half then fold up the edges to seal the packet. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make four packets.
- Place packets on the grill and cook until the salmon is cooked through and the zucchini is tender 10 to 12 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.