Jamaican Fish Jerk Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
really very delicious and tasty, the Jamaican people prefer this meal at dinner so you can prepare it too and good health to all
- 2 lb tilapia fillets
- 2 Tbsp salt-free Jamaican Jerk seasoning (such as Spice Hunter)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (16-oz) container peeled pineapple, sliced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 soft taco-size low-carb flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- Sprinkle fish with Jerk seasoning. Cook fish in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from skillet.
- Cook pineapple in skillet 2 to 3 minutes per side or until charred. Chop and place in a large bowl with jalapeños, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Flake fish into large pieces, and serve in tortillas with pineapple salsa.
|Sat. Fat (g)||2||2|