Tender and juicy lobster tails topped with a smooth and sensitive butter sauce are just 10 minutes away! If you love seafood, you may leave out this recipe that gives its fine with clean lobster however also can be tailored to frozen crabs or lobster components. This may be a pretty luxurious dish, however, it’s far really worth an attempt for a unique occasion, like a birthday dinner or New Year’s Eve.
Though quite simple, this recipe can be difficult: lobsters can’t be overcooked or the cooking manner will absolutely ruin their flavor and texture! So, be careful: if you are not certain about the precise timing of your Instant Pot, cook the lobster for a short time, check and hold cooking just as wished.
- 6 lobster tails
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of white pepper
- Cut your lobster tails in half (if needed).
- Pour water in the Instant Pot and place the trivet.
- Place the lobster tails onto the trivet (shell down). If your Instant Pot is not big enough, you can cook in batches.
- Cook at low pressure for 3 minutes or 4 if your lobster is frozen.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a saucepan and add garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to obtain a sauce.
- When cooking time is over, do a quick pressure release and serve the lobster tails topped with the prepared butter sauce and lemon wedges to taste.