This Salmon Patty Recipe makes the Best Salmon Patties. It’s a simple recipe that uses canned salmon And the salmon patties are breaded and fried in butter which makes them above delicious.
- 2 14.75oz cans Pink Salmon drained and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups bread crumbs
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter or olive olive
- lemon wedges optional
- Open the cans of salmon and remove the skins and most of the bones and drain off the juice.
- In a large bowl combine salmon, eggs, 1 cup of the breadcrumbs, green onions, celery, lemon juice, salt, and pepper
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs onto a parchment-lined sheet pan
- Scoop up 1/2 cup of the fish mixture and form into a patty, place patty on the pan and turn to coat both sides with breadcrumbs
- Repeat until 8 patties are made
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook 4 of the patties in 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil for 8-10 minutes until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges and parsley or thyme, optional
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 682mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 615IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 2.1mgOpen Next Page To See More!