Did you recognize that you could prepare dinner fish from frozen? In this post you’ll learn how to prepare dinner fish like cod and salmon from frozen there’s a primary technique plus one for breaded fish. This put up is sponsored with the aid of Alaska Seafood however all opinions stay my personal.
- 4 (4-6 oz.) cod or salmon portions
- 2 tsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- salt, pepper and/or other seasonings or sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Remove frozen fish from all packaging and rinse under cold running water to remove any ice crystals.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush lightly with oil on all sides.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and add seasonings or sauce.
- Continue to bake until hot and flaky in the center, about 8-12 more minutes. Thicker portions may need to be flipped over halfway through cooking and may require a few extra minutes to cook through.