A quick and smooth recipe for a hot-smoked salmon salad with teriyaki dressing. does not exceed 20 minutes and beneath 500 calories
- ready-to-eat quinoa 250g pack
- cucumber ½, discarding the seedy core
- carrot 1 large, peeled into ribbons
- spring onions 3, shredded
- lime juice 3 tbsp
- teriyaki sauce 2 tbsp
- hot-smoked salmon 160g
- sesame seeds 1 tsp
- STEP 1 Heat the quinoa following pack instructions then cool. Toss the cucumber, carrot and spring onions with 1 tbsp of the lime juice. Mix the rest of the lime juice with the teriyaki sauce.
- STEP 2 Put the quinoa on plates, top with the veg, and flake big chunks of salmon over. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter with sesame seeds, to finish.