This crustless warm-smoked salmon and broccoli quiche is ready in below an hour and under 300 energy – best for the five:2 weight loss program
- long-stemmed broccoli 100g
- eggs 4, beaten
- milk 50ml
- fat-free quark 4 tbsp
- skinless hot-smoked salmon 2 fillets, flaked
- chives or dill a bunch snipped
- olive oil spray
- green salad to serve
- STEP 1 Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Blanch the broccoli for 2 minutes in boiling salted water, drain and roughly chop. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
- STEP 2 Beat the eggs, milk, quark, and season. Fold in the salmon, broccoli, and chives. Spray a 20cm shallow tart tin with oil, and pour in the mix. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the quiche is golden and set, with a slight wobble. Serve with a green salad.