Cooking a complete salmon fillet is the best recipe of all times.. It gives you perfectly flaky salmon every time with very minimal effort. Our classic Baked Salmon is one in every of our all-time favorite recipes.
1 lemon sliced
1 (3-lb.) salmon fillet
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 c. whole-grain mustard
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 c. honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
Freshly chopped parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease a 9”-x-13” baking dish with cooking spray. Place lemon slices on the bottom of dish and place salmon on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl whisk together mustard, oil, honey, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper then pour the sauce over salmon.
- Roast salmon until cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 20 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil and broil another 5 minutes, if desired.
- Garnish with parsley before serving