If you like baked salmon, you can love this heat, herby version.
- 4 (6-8 ounces) salmon fillets, skinless
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess water
- Egg for egg wash
- 2 tablespoons Dijon
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix all sauce ingredients.
- Roll out both sheets of puff pastry and cut each sheet in half. Place one salmon filet on each puff pastry rectangle, and spread sauce on the top of each piece of salmon. Top each with about 1/2 cup spinach. Brush egg washes around edges of each sheet and fold over the sides. Brush the top with egg wash, and place fold side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until the pastry is golden and puffed.