Tilapia, broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, and carrots all baked in a single pan in under 20 minutes. This short sheet pan dinner is healthful and loaded with the flavors of garlic and spices.
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh Parsley or dried
- 1 teaspoon Oregano fresh or dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large zucchini sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots cut in halves
- 2 cups broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 1/2 lb asparagus tough ends removed
- 2 cups cooked rice for meal prepping
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat olive oil (or butter) on low-medium heat in a small pan. Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and add lemon juice, parsley, oregano, and salt + pepper to taste.
- Arrange fish and veggies in a single layer on a sheet pan. Evenly pour the garlic spice mixture onto fish and veggies. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- To meal prep: Cook 1 cup of brown rice according to package instructions. Divide rice into 4 meal prep containers. Place 1 tilapia fillet in each container along with a few carrots, asparagus, and broccoli. Cover and place in the fridge for up to 4 days. To reheat, microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until steaming.