This recipe for harissa salmon with mixed grains and spinach is super simple to make, do not exceed 15 minutes and gluten-free
- salmon fillets 2 (skin on)
- harissa 2 tbsp
- lemon 1, juiced
- olive oil
- young spinach 200g, chopped
- ready-to-eat quinoa, grains and red rice mix 1 pouch (we used Merchant Gourmet)
- spring onions 4, chopped
- red chili 1, chopped
- dill a handful, chopped
- avocado ½, stoned and sliced
- Greek yogurt swirled with harissa to serve
- Step1 Put the salmon skin-side down in a heatproof shallow dish. Mix the harissa with 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tsp olive oil and rub all over the flesh. Heat the grill to medium-high. Grill for 5-6 minutes without turning until cooked through, then leave to sit off the heat for a minute.
- Step2 Wilt the spinach in a pan with just a drop of oil and some seasoning.
- Step3 Heat the grains pouch in the microwave. Tip into a bowl with most of the spring onions, chili, dill and the rest of the lemon juice. Season and toss everything together.
- Step4 Spoon the grains onto a plate. Add the salmon (leave the skin behind), some spinach, avocado, and yogurt. Scatter with the remaining chili, spring onion, and dill.