This healthful open salmon sandwich is full of scrumptious, sparkling flavors but is ready in only 20 mins and underneath 500 energy
- hummus 4 tbsp
- frozen peas 4 tbsp, defrosted
- mint a few leaves, chopped
- lemon ½, juiced
- harissa paste 2 tsp
- skinless wild Alaskan salmon 2 fillets
- bread rolls 2 small, toasted
- watercress a handful
- red onion ½, finely sliced
- STEP 1 Blend the hummus, peas, mint and lemon juice in a food processor and season well.
- STEP 2 Brush the harissa onto the salmon, put onto an oiled baking sheet and grill for 4 minutes until cooked through.
- STEP 3 Spoon the hummus into the buns, top with the salmon, watercress and red onion, and sandwich on the bun tops.