Smoky, grilled shrimp and highly spiced slaw are the keys to subsequent-degree fish tacos.
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
3 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
juice of 3 limes, divided
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 head red cabbage, shredded
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. sriracha
4 medium tortillas
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, cilantro, and 1/3 of the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp to a baking dish and pour over mixture. Toss until completely coated and let marinate 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the slaw: In a large bowl, toss cabbage with mayo, remaining lime juice and Sriracha. Season with salt.
- Heat grill to high. Skewer shrimp and grill until charred, 3 minutes per side.
- Grill tortillas until charred, 1 minute per side.
- Serve shrimp in tortillas with slaw.