“A short, tasty dill sauce that compliments grilled salmon.”
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 pinches brown sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound salmon fillet, skin on
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix mayonnaise, dill, mustard, and brown sugar in a bowl. Spread vegetable oil over salmon skin.
- Grill salmon skin-side down on the eaten grill. Spread mayonnaise mixture over top of salmon and cook until salmon is easily flaked with a fork, 6 to 12 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 35.1 g fat; 3.5 g carbohydrates; 19.9 g protein; 66 mg cholesterol; 337 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!