“This velvety and versatile sauce is also delicious served with fowl or other kinds of fish. For even greater taste, additional pesto could be brushed over the salmon earlier than grilling.”
- 4 (4 ounces) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush both sides of fish with oil. Grill, skin-side down, 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with the
- Meanwhile, cook cream cheese and milk in a saucepan on medium heat 2-3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in pesto.
- Serve fish topped with sauce and parsley.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Serving Suggestion
- Round out the meal with hot cooked rice and steamed vegetables. For added flavor, drizzle fish lightly with fresh lemon juice before serving.
- Cooking Know-How
- When salmon is done, it will appear opaque and flake easily with fork.
- Food Facts
- Check salmon fillets for bones before cooking by running fingers over surface. Small bumps are usually a sign of bones – use tweezers to remove them.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 25.4 g fat; 3.1 g carbohydrates; 28 g protein; 86 mg cholesterol; 226 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!