“I desired to get greater Salmon fish in our weight loss program, so I experimented with distinct flavorings for salmon steaks. This combination seemed to continually be especially delicious with a risotto and vegetable side.”
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Season one side of each steak with the Italian seasoning, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Lay the steaks with the seasoned side down on the prepared grill. Cook on grill until the flesh flakes, turning once, 7 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle each steak with lime juice to serve.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 18.8 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 34.2 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 179 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!