These deliciously grilled fish tacos feature a homemade tomato-green onion get pleasure from that gives a clean, highly spiced taste.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pound firm white fish fillets
- 8 (6-inch) fat-free whole-wheat tortillas
- Tomato-Green Onion Relish
- Lime wedges
How to Make It
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Add fish; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Wrap tortillas in foil. Place fish and tortillas on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Divide fish among tortillas; top with relish. Serve with lime wedges.Open Next Page To See More!