Fish tacos Mahi marinated in P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Mango Sweet and Sour Sauce, grilled and served on tortillas with sweet and highly spiced mango salsa
- 1/2 cup P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Mango Sweet & Sour Sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, divided
- 1 pound Mahi Mahi fillets
- 2 medium mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons red chili paste (sambal oelek)
- 6 scallions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 cup thinly shredded red cabbage
- lime wedges and cilantro leaves, for serving
- STEP ONEStir together 1/4 cup sweet & sour sauce and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a shallow dish. Add fish to marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- STEP TWOStir together mango, red onion, cilantro, sambal, 1 tablespoon sweet and sour sauce and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a small bowl.
- STEP THREEToss scallions with vegetable oil. Remove fish from marinade and season with salt. Wrap tortillas in foil in packs of 6. Oil grill grates and preheat for medium heat.
- STEP FOURHeat tortillas on grill until warmed through, about 10 minutes. Grill fish until lightly charred and firm (145°F), about 4 minutes per side. Grill scallions until charred, about 3 minutes.
- STEP FIVEChop fish and charred scallions into bite-sized pieces. Build tacos with fish, mango salsa, charred scallions, red cabbage and a drizzle of sweet and sour sauce. Serve with lime wedges and cilantro.
281 calories, 44g CarbsOpen Next Page To See More!