Grilled Fish Tacos are a sparkling, flavorful and rapid summer season recipe – they’re filled with smooth flaky mahi-mahi, crowned with creamy coleslaw, avocados, and salsa
- 1 pound Mahi Mahi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 White corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded white cabbage
- ½ cup Litehouse coleslaw dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro plus more for serving
- Salsa for serving
- To prepare fish: Whisk together half the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and taco seasoning. Add the mahi-mahi to the bowl to coat it with the marinade. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes for the fish to absorb the flavor.
- To prepare coleslaw: Toss the shredded cabbage, coleslaw dressing and fresh cilantro in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush grill grates with remaining olive oil and grill Mahi Mahi for about 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Transfer fish to a plate and shred with a fork into large chunks.
- Serve the grilled mahi-mahi on the corn tortillas with coleslaw, avocado, and salsa