Grilled Fish Tacos with Mango, Cabbage, Red Onion & Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise in a Flour Tortilla really carries a flavor you certainly love it
Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise:
- 3/4 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 ounces tilapia, thawed
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 8- 6” flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 2 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
To Make Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise:
- In a bowl, combine lime juice, light mayonnaise, and chopped cilantro. Mix well. Hold refrigerated until ready to use.
To Grill Tilapia:
- Spray tilapia with oil spray. Evenly sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill fish until marked on both sides, firm, flaky and cooked through. Cut into 8 equal size pieces.
- NOTE: If grill is not available, cook fish in a pan or oven until firm, flaky and cooked through
To Make Grilled Fish Tacos:
- Toss cabbage with lime juice until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Heat tortilla until warm and soft.
- Lay tortilla on a clean and flat surface. Place 1 tbsp lime cabbage over the center of each tortilla.
- Place 1 piece of tilapia over cabbage.
- Top fish with:
1 tbsp sliced onion
1 tbsp diced mango
1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro.
- Evenly drizzle tacos with cilantro-lime mayonnaise.
- Fold over to close. Serve 2 tacos. Enjoy immediately.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 270, Carbs: 37g, Protein: 19g Fat: 6g, Sat. fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Sodium: 430mg, Fiber: 3gOpen Next Page To See More!