Try this recipe for grilled sea bass from Chile, or bring your own.
really delicious and carries a nice flavor, eatable in any weather
- 2 pounds Sea Bass
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- To Taste Lemon Pepper
- To Taste Sea Salt
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic; Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian Flat Leaf Parsley; Chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Lemon Pepper and Sea Salt. Sprinkle Seasonings onto the fish.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when the butter has melted and set aside.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle with butter. Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.Open Next Page To See More!