Perfect for a date night time dinner, this Alaskan Rockfish may be made some of the methods. Change up the flavors to your marinade and alternate up the cooking approach and you’ve got got a versatile and smooth to cook fish to add for your repertoire.
- 12-ounce Alaskan Rockfish 2 6 ounce filets
- 6 large shrimp shell on
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses or cranberry juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime juice only
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- Mix tamari, pomegranate molasses, olive oil, lime juice, sugar, garlic, and crushed red pepper until well blended and place in a small pan to marinate the rockfish. Let marinate for one hour
- Add shrimp into the marinade for about 10 minutes
- Place Rockfish on a very hot grill and allow to sear on one side until the Rockfish gets nice grill marks and good color.
- Turn over Rockfish and cook for 5-7 minutes, placing shrimp on the grill at this time.
Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1783mg | Potassium: 785mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 12.5mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.7mgOpen Next Page To See More!