make our simple salmon salad recipe with crunchy greens and a sweet teriyaki dressing, ready do not exceed a quarter-hour
- long-stemmed broccoli 200g
- green beans 300g, trimmed
- edamame beans 100g, defrosted if frozen
- hot-smoked salmon 150g
- spring onions 3, thinly sliced
- sesame seeds 2 tsp
- red chili 1, finely chopped
- balsamic vinegar 1½ tbsp
- mirin 1½ tbsp
- soy sauce 1½ tbsp
- caster sugar 2 tsp
- sesame oil 2 tsp
- STEP 1Mix the dressing ingredients and leave to sit. Heat a large pan of boiling salted water. Drop in the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, add the green beans and cook for another 2 minutes, then add the edamame and cook for a minute. Drain everything really well and cool a little. Toss with 1/2 the dressing and divide between 2 plates.
- STEP 2Top with the salmon, broken into flakes, then scatter over the spring onions, sesame seeds, and chili, and serve with the remaining dressing for drizzling.