You will experience those scrumptious Garlic Parmesan Rockfish fillets, covered in well-pro bread crumbs & baked till flaky. Only 10 mins of prep time!
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided use
- 4 rockfish fillets, approx. 5 ounces each
- salt and pepper, to season fish
- ½ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- parsley and lemon slices (optional), for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Drizzle 2 Tablespoons of olive oil onto a baking sheet, and set aside.
- Season the rockfish fillets on both sides with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Place Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, lemon zest, and a pinch or two of salt and pepper onto a large plate. Combine ingredients, and spread them out evenly on the plate. Place one fillet at a time on top of the mixture, and coat the bottom with crumbs, then flip and coat the other side. Use your fingers to help press coating onto fish. When done, repeat with other pieces, using all the crumb mixture.
- Place rockfish onto oiled baking sheet., leaving space between each fillet. Drizzle each piece with remaining olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Bake fish at 425° F. for approx. 20 minutes. When done, the fish should be golden brown, and flake easily with a fork. Remove from oven; transfer fish with a spatula to plates, for serving. Garnish each fillet with parsley and a lemon wedge, if desired. Serve, and enjoy!