Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp – garlicky, sweet, sticky skillet shrimp with fresh lime. This recipe is Delicious, take only 15 minutes to fire
- 1 lb shelled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- chopped parsley
- 1Rinse the shrimp with cold water. Drained and set aside.
- 2Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred), add the olive oil and butter. Add the garlic and saute until they turn slightly brown, stir in the shrimp. Stir and cook the shrimp a few times before adding the honey, lime juice, salt, and cayenne pepper. Cook the shrimp until the honey lime sauce thickens. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.