Bold and savory garlic dijon shrimp and salmon fish foil packs are loaded with your preferred seafood and the maximum high-quality dijon sauce. Easy to make with little cleanup!
- 4 salmon fillets I used skin-off
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and de-veined I kept tails on, feel free to remove them before beginning recipe if desired
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning herbs see note
Garlic Dijon Sauce
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted 1 stick or 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste I used about 1/8 teaspoon each
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- Prepare 4 12×12 inch pieces of foil and set aside. Drizzle salmon with olive oil, rub over the whole surface, then season with salt, pepper, and half of the Italian seasoning dried herbs. Repeat process with the shrimp.
- To make the sauce, stir together all ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble foil packs by placing salmon in the middle, topped with 3-4 shrimp. Drizzle HALF of the sauce over the shrimp and salmon, RESERVE the other half for using later. Fold foil over the shrimp and salmon and pinch edges to seal closed so no juices leak.
- Grill foil packs over medium-high heat salmon-side down for 10 minutes, then flip and cook another 5 minutes or so until shrimp is opaque and salmon is cooked through and flaky.
- Drizzle with the reserved sauce (you may need to microwave it for a few seconds first if the butter has cooled) and top with additional fresh chopped dill if desired and serve.
For the Italian seasoning dried herbs, you can also substitute with 1/4 teaspoon each dried oregano, dried thyme, dried basil, and dried parsley.Open Next Page To See More!